Order Massbach Wines here.
At Massbach Ridge Winery, our goal is to help you find a wine you will fall in love with. We hope that with each taste, you discover an experience with our wines and then enjoy that discovery again when you take our wines home.
We invite you to join us for a wine tasting in one of our tasting rooms. Our staff will recommend wines for your palette and help you find your new favorite. Then, we’ll leave you to relax and unwind with your new discovery.
Wines to Accompany Dinner or Cheese
1) Massbach Reserve: Full-bodied, dry, oak-aged red made from a blend of Frontenac and Foch grapes. 2012 Vintage.
2) Ridge Red: Medium-bodied red with notes of cherry and plum.
3) Marechal Foch: Light-bodied dry red with fruit.
4) Windsong White: Full-bodied, oak-aged St. Pepin grape.
5) Seyval: Crisp, semi-dry white with citrus and floral character. Serve chilled alone or with light dishes.
Wines We Pair with the Porch/Deck
1) St. Pepin: A semi-sweet white wine. Estate Grown. A family favorite. This wine has a fruity aroma and citrus flavor.
2) Seyval: Crisp, semi-dry white with citrus and floral character. Serve chilled alone or with light dishes.
3) Blushing Pink: Full of fruit flavor and fun. Refreshing red grapefruit finish!
4) Vignoles: Sweet white dessert wine with a strong fruit bouquet. German style.
Wines on the Fruity Side
1) Elizabeth: Soft, fruity wine made from Niagra grapes.
2) Apple Wine: A light apple flavor does not overwhelm this semi-sweet fruit wine.
3) Cherry Rose’: Estate grown rose’ wine sweetened with Door County Cherry Juice.
4) Berry Sweet: Sweet wine reminiscent of summer days.
5) Cool Breeze: White Sangria style.
Favorites and Best-sellers:
1) Massbach Stomp: Semi-sweet Concord. Just like Grandpa use to make.
2) Daffodil: Sweet white with notes of peach and honey.
3) Traumen: A sweet red wine made from Frontenac grapes. Named from the German word “to dream”. DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
4) Velvet Hour: The perfect wine to end your day. Rich, smooth, dark fortified wine made from Frontenac grapes.